Take advantage of the diverse range of freight transportation and shipping services available from Las Vegas Crating & Logistics in Las Vegas, Nevada. We do all kinds of freight delivery via land, air, and sea that include the following :
- Ship large items cheap
- Cross country freight shipping
- Shipping heavy items fast
- Cheap large item shipping rates
It is often asked how much does it cost to ship large items ? That depends on on the professional shipping service you use.
Compare Specialty Shipping Companies to Las Vegas Crating Services for Cross Country Moves
Just because a freight shipment has a low price does not always mean you will get reliable service. LV Shipping of Nevada goes above and beyond to secure your shipment is safe, fast and secure. We offer:
- Safety and security. Our team will wrap, pack, and load your items onto our trucks or lock them up in our warehouse. In that place, that’s where they stay until we unload toward the next destination. Other companies may transfer your shipment during transit.
- Separated shipments. Las Vegas Crating will allow only one household goods and client per shipment per move, so your belongings are never packed with another family’s items.
- Fast transit times. We promise that our average cross country shipment times will reach destination within your allotted business days. We can be much faster than the 4-6 weeks it could take traditional shippers.
Convenient storage solutions. Does your short term auction or move need to be stored temporarily until shipment? Avoid and do not unload at a storage unit. Just store directly with us in our secure warehouse as your local service center.
Package Delivery: Also called parcel delivery, this involves the delivery of shipping containers, parcels, or high-value mail as single shipments.
Regional Parcel Carriers: This type of shipping does not charge the full array of accessorial charges.
Ground Shipping: Typically more affordable than airfreight, ground shipping can be done by train or truck.
Cargo Shipping: This is also called door-to-door shipment and multi-modal transport, which involves the shipment of cargo by trucks directly from the shipper’s place to the destination.